Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for PIPING STRESS ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2302-100_Piping Stress Engineer
• Responsible for the quality, budget, and respect of project schedule for piping stress analysis tasks.
Education and Experience
• 12+ years in Oil & Gas, Offshore Fixed Facility projects;
• Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Reviews Client’s technical documentation and requirements;
• CAESAR II modelling for piping systems;
• Issues project piping stress specification and critical lines list
• Evaluate pipe flexibility and stress analysis;
• Measure the effects of support settlement, safety relief valves, seismic loads, thermal cycle loads and wind;
• Select proper springs for necessary support;
• Analysis capabilities for Jacketed Piping systems;
• Analysis capabilities considering the effects of the modular design and transit phase, static & differential structural deflections associated with fabrication, lift, transit, and site installation;
• Evaluate Stress, Displacement, Forces, and moments on restraints for support design and Evaluate piping loads with in allowable nozzle loads;
• Nozzle Flexibilities and Stresses;
• Flange Leak Check;
• Dynamic analysis capabilities including modal, harmonic, and response spectrum analysis;
• Data sheet preparation for Expansion joints, spring hanger data sheet and updating the Pipe support standards;
• Stress analysis report preparation;
• Knowledge of piping codes and standards like ASME, API, etc.
Location: Doha, Qatar;
Contract duration: 1 year (extendable);
Starting date: ASAP.
Working schedule: 5 days x 9 hours;
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.