– Prepare daily reports of work progress and man power utilization.
– Prepare weekly reports of the total spool erection, isometric weight installed, welded dia inches of supports and joints and the remaining work front with the materials available.
– Co-ordinate with the sub contractors to achieve the targets and schedule set by the planning.
– Issue the work permits ensuring SHE requirements.
– Conduct safety walk through in the site in co-ordination with the safety department on weekly basis.
– Supervision of all piping works and ensures safety and quality standards of the client.
– Inspection and approval of all the QA/QC submittals of the subcontractor.
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Qatar (offshore)
Duration: 1 month
Food/accommodation and transportation: provided
• All personnel are required to have valid BOSIET and H2S Training, both OPITO, certifications
• Personnel already certified with QatarGas approved third party are preferred