For one of our clients we are looking for n. 2 PIPING SUPERVISORS for an FPSO redeployment project.
– are skilled in inspections of existing installations onboard FPSO,
– will be the managers of a multidisciplinary site working group whose purpose is the coordination and supervision of a team of inspectors assigned to perform inspection works,
– support schedule development,
– are inspection and NDT experts.
The outcome of the inspections will support the definition of (a) the current state of integrity, and (b) the determination of the remaining life with the ultimate goal of:
– refurbishment of facilities for 10-year operation (i.e., overhauling/servicing/replacement),
– renewal of class certificate.
Working hours: 10 hours per day x 6 days per week
Duration of the contract: 6-8 months