Duties and Responsibilities
– The development, analysis, updating and evaluations of weekly reports.
– Ensuring the accuracy of project schedules.
– Ensuring work assignments are performed in accordance with P&PM or other controlling policy or best practice.
– Coordinating weekly/monthly project schedule and manpower update meetings and the distribution of reports in a timely manner.
– Attending project/management meetings.
– Monitoring current scheduling processes to insure proper functionality.
– Reviewing contractor’s schedules consisting of, but not limited to: critical path, cost loading, schedule content, relationships and logic ties, constraints, milestones, and codes.
– Resource and cost load schedules, prepare cash flows.
– Validate work completed by others to ensure completeness and accuracy of content.
– Forecast progress and performance in relation to cost / schedule trends.
– Assist Project Management in formulating action plans to avoid cost overruns and time delays.
– Analyze information produced by Project Controls systems to determine trends.
– Conduct analysis of projects to highlight and identify specific problem areas and risks and provide mitigating strategies.
Qualifications & Experience
– Background in Economics / Technical / or equivalent Discipline
– 5 Years in experience in Planning and / or Project Controls activities
– Mandatory experience with Primavera P6
– Knowledge of MS Project is a plus
Duration: 12 months
Working Schedule: 10 hours a day x 6 days a week
Joining Date: ASAP