Job Purpose / Overview
- Working in Project Controls Department under the direction and leadership of the Project Control Manager, to establish, develop and maintain Project schedules / plans and planning package.
- This will include the Preparation and timely/ accurate maintenance of the Level 3 (control) Baseline schedules, and provision of time-related data and analysis.
- Assure the Progress Calculation of the Project during it’s development Phases Engineering, Procurement and Construction.
- Assure the reporting function by timely preparing Daily, weekly & monthly reports.
- Updating various Project Registers PSR, SSR, EDDR, CSR etc.
- Project Cashflow Preparation and update.
- To support the Client in making informed decisions
- Support in various Cost Control fuction.
Knowledge & Skills
- Detailed understanding of scheduling methodologies and techniques;
- Technical and practical comprehension of engineering, procurement and construction methods and techniques.
- Ability to produce accurate, complete and fully logic-linked construction plans;
- Good working knowledge of P6;
- High level of analytical and numerical skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of other Disciplines of Project Controls including management techniques and associated software;
- Understanding of earned value analysis;
- Working knowledge of schedule risk analysis techniques;
- The ability to build relationships both internally and externally;
- Good commercial awareness;
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven relevant experience in a Project Management or Project Controls environment in a similar.
- Experience in the use of scheduling software, ideally Primavera P6 version 7 and above.
- Degree in Engineering, Construction or another related field;
- Experience of commercial contracting;
- Experience of working over the full lifecycle of a project;
- The jobholder will be expected to have a working level of knowledge of, and to use, the following (or similar equivalent) software tools:
- Primavera P6 (Scheduling)
- Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge in Document Control software functioning.
Ready to work on Office and Site based on project requirement.
Minimum 5 Years Confirmed experience in similar role.
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Duration: Long Term
Ready to join immediately.