– Key role of Project control in Engineering & Construction project
Understand variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Compliance with the law
– Review monthly the forecasts to complete, any deviation from baselines and the effect of the
corrective actions taken by PM/CM.
– 5 years of experience as Planning engineer / Scheduler for EPC projects in MENA and/or
other countries worldwide.
– Primavera P6 skills
– Intermediate-to-advanced Microsoft Office skills (esp. Microsoft Excel)
– Understand work scope, quantity and familiar with logical sequences in terms of engineering,
procurement, manufacturing and construction disciplines.
– Understand WBS structure, and work with management and project/maintenance team in the
development of work break down structure for progress measurement, scheduling, cost
estimating and project control.
– Understand contractual matter, earn value method, familiar with scope management and
– Ability to analyze and understand procedures required to conduct investigation particularly in
resolving contractual issues to come up with sound judgment (e.g. delay analysis and
establishing entitlement to a claim) which needs critical analysis of the whole system including
interpretation of various types of records/documents which are usually in non-standard forms.
Job Specific Specialty
– Analytical thinker with demonstrated talent for planning, initializing and implementing
operational procedures and streamlining complex work procedures.
– Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling. calculation and reporting.
-Review Subcontract Agreement, Purchase Order, Change & Work Orders specially the price
and unit rate.
– Operating SAP System and data structure. Team lead and collaborator in any task to be
Location: Abu Dhabi
Contract duration: Permanent
Starting date: ASAP