Jobs Purpose / Overview
– Working in Project Controls Department under the direction and leadership of the Project Control Manager, to establish, develop and maintain Project Schedules / Plans and Planning Package.
– This will include the Preparation and Timely / Accurate maintenance of the Level 3 (Control) Baseline Schedules, and provision of time-related data and analysis.
– Assure the reporting function by timely preparing daily, weekly & monthly reports.
– Updating various Project Registers PSR, SSR, EDDR, CSR etc.
– Project Cashflow preparation and update.
– To support the Client in making informed decisions.
– Support in various Cost Control Function.
Qualifications and Experience
– Proven relevant experience in a Project Management or Project Controls environment in a similar.
– Experience in the use of scheduling software, ideally Primavera P6 version 7 and above.
– Degree in Engineering, Construction or another related field.
– Experience of commercial contracting.
– Experience of working over the full lifecycle of a project.
– The job holder will be expected to have a working level of knowledge of, and to use, the following (or similar equivalent) software tools.
– Primavera P6 (Scheduling).
– Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
– Good Knowledge in Document Control Software functioning.
Knowledge and Skills
– Detailed understanding of scheduling methodologies and techniques.
– Technical and practical comprehension of engineering, procurement and construction methods and techniques.
– Ability to produce accurate, complete and fully logic-linked construction plans.
– Good working knowledge of P6.
– High level of analytical and numerical skills.
– Good attention to detail.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Understanding of other Disciplines of Project Controls including management techniques and associated software.
– Understanding of earned value analysis.
– Working knowledge of schedule risk analysis techniques.
– The ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
– Good commercial awareness.
– Ready to work in office and site based on project management.
– Minimum 5 years confirmed experience in similar role.
– Ready to Join Immediately.
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE