Currently recruiting for a large Italian company for a Planning Lead Engineer
Ensure that all services are conducted in a safe, cost effective and environmentally sound manner, and fully meet all project specific HSE requirements.
Co-ordinating, organizing, coaching and developing the planning team for all project internal and external scheduling and reporting requirements.
Provision of weekly and monthly project reports.
Developing related procedures for the planning operations and processes and to standardize reporting.
Assist with the co-ordination of necessary input from all departments and project teams.
Create and develop resourcing and planning for Division Business Plans to enable strategies to be developed.
Manage the implementation and co-ordination of a standard planning template and coding system that allows efficient and clear reporting of progress via the document control data and project team reports.
Management of Change (MOC) procedure with respect to planning, including stewardship of the formal project management process and documentation administration.
Responsible for the co-ordination of planning team meeting, participation in project control meetings and ensure planning is represented in the project review meetings.
Monitor all projects specific Level I and Level 2 milestones on a monthly basis, highlighting any issues and suggestions for the resolution to the respective project managers.
Support the co-ordination of activities for internal / external audits, including accreditation audits for ISO certification.
Review of audit plans, co-ordination within each project for any review data requested audit committee, preparation of responses to finalize audit reports, facilitate and track all audit findings until close-out.
Draft new project specific procedures as necessary for projects to provide the necessary support and clarity of project specific requirements to the team.
Review and establish third party vendor or sub-contractor procedures and reporting inputs required for the project reporting to our clients.
Participate in project, risk, contractor progress reviews, other meetings / workshops
- From 6 years of experience in planning in the oil and gas industry
- Client request for an extremely open-minded profile candidate with a can-do attitude
- Able to handle any kind of schedule from FEED and Basic design Projects up to an integrated master multi-project schedule. Even starting from scratch
- He/She will be involved in different initiatives during bid and execution phase and shall be able to handle more than 1 project at time… in addition, the candidate shall be able to work independently and will report directly to the Project Management.
- Relevant diploma
- Available to start immediately
Duration: 12 MONTHS