- The power supply system including the installation of the power panels for the 11 KV infeed substations and installation of step down package units “ 11 /0.4 KV“ and doing the needed connections to the authorities also the internal MV buried cables along the project line “ 600 km Approx.
- The scope of work is the professional Supervising on activities of Power Supply installation in the worksite, related but not limited to cable laying, power equipment positioning, connection execution, and all activities performed in the worksite, including all documentation and reporting related to customer specification.
- Leading of the site subcontractors include the supervision of the activities performed by the companies installing the Power Supply system components regarding, but not limited to, the compliance with drawings, procedures, standards, contractual documents.
- Manage the site activities dealing with the client and engineer on daily basis until the handover to the commissioning team
- Daily work reports in the requested Company format
- Attend to project meetings with operators, companies and workers related to the activities and in order to assure the legal compliance of all activities on site
- Strong Safety and quality awareness to follow the project approved plans and mange the site accordingly
- Attend to construction meetings as scheduled by the Power Supply Supervisor and/or Site Manager
- All other activities related to the Supervision Ps in the worksite asked by customer, in order to assure the and improve the compliance of the worksite.
- 7 – 8 years with railway experience
Location: Ruwais, Abu Dhabi
Duration: 6 months to 1 year
Working Schedule: 8 hrs a day x 6 days a week
Nationality: Arabic and Asians
FAT: Provided by Client at Ruwais