Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for PRODUCTION PLANNER
Ref code: CR_2305-100_Production Planner
Supporting bid activities, prioritizing arrival of material, analysing yields and fabrication methods and plan production activities, according to project schedule and availability of drawings, materials and personnel.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 10+ years of experience during fabrication of offshore Oil & Gas projects.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Supporting bid activities, plan production activities according to project schedule and availability of drawings, materials and personnel;
- Validating and analysing production feedback relevant to spent hours;
- Setting-up and maintaining cumulative yard workload by resource status, consolidating current and incoming projects;
- Managing project materials, production feed and production plan within Production Planning and Control team;
- Matching and reserving daily Project MTO income;
- Preventing highlight material lack during Project execution;
- Releasing Prepare and estimate feasible Work-Packs to production;
- Scheduling available Work Packs with due consideration to Resources workload and Projects priorities;
- Setting-up and maintain Fabrication databases (Material Utilization Factors, Productivity);
- Setting-up and maintaining cumulative yard workload by Resource status, consolidating current and incoming projects;
- Validating and analysing Production feedback relevant to progress, productivity, spent hours and materials, assuring Traceability and final Reconciliation;
- Supporting bidding activities, Projects set-up and yard Continuous Improvement.
Location: Qingdao Yard, China;
Contract duration: 1 year;
Starting date: September 2023;
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.