– To direct and manage all the operation activities.
– To supervise and approve work reports.
– To prepare and submit for approval the annual operation budget.
– To keep under control the actual operation costs against the budget figures and report about any significant variances.
– In case of significant variances, to investigate the causes and prepare corrective actions.
– To set up an efficient organization, to delegate authority and to define control and reporting channel and frequency.
– To assist the Coordinators in the trouble shooting of process for solutions.
– To organize weekly meeting to discuss operation problems.
– To receive and analyse the Coordinators reports and approve or reject their policies and suggestions.
– To sign or approve all documents sent outside the company.
– To schedule, according with the maintenance department, the shutdown period for the periodical maintenance.
– To evaluate the personnel placed under his responsibility.
– To monthly and annually report to the Complex Manager.
– To ensure that all the documents are adhered to quality standards.
– Co-ordinates the writing and the continuous up-dating of Standard Operating Procedures as required for a smooth operation of the units.
– Keeps in touch with the HSE Superintendent for the aspects of general interest and concerning HSE.
Duration: 6 months (extendable)
Schedule: 10 hours a day x 6 days a week
Joining Date: ASAP