– Ability to coordinate resources and planning and control with a view to pursuing the assigned objectives.
– Knowledge of the analytical accounting systems and IT applications used
– Support Project Manager in the evaluation of the – Initial Budget and Budget At Completion.
– Elaborate the baseline Cost Plan of the Projects.
– Review of the Estimates: analyzing the engineering, procurement and construction progress based on weekly / monthly statistics on hours spent / quantities produced and productivity (Work Packages database updated by planner, quantity surveyor, buyer and expediter).
– Keep updated the Cost Plan and related documents, including details of the purchasing and subcontracting committed value, mobilization and demobilization staffing plan.
– Issue the Total Job Review Report and the Total Job Cash Flow under the supervision of the Project Control Manager and the Project Manager.
– Analyze cost variances and suggest corrective actions.
– Analyze data and supports activities concerning the management of variants (extra work) and claims for active and passive contracts, under the supervision of the Project Control Manager and the Project Manager.
– Collaborate with the AFC Dept. to control the accounting system; to calculated revenue and cost accrued values, work in progress and to updated Company Cash Flow.
– Collaborate with the Project Manager to prepare the Close Out Report.
– Coordinate the development of organizational tools and methodologies for the planning and control of the Projects.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Duration: 12 months