Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for PROJECT DIRECTOR
Ref code: CR_2302-137_ Project Director
• Responsible for overall management of the project including liaising with the donor;
• Coordinating and leading partners;
• Supervising members of the project team
• Overseeing project implementation, financial and administrative oversight;
• Reporting, monitoring and evaluation of the project.
Education and Experience
• 15+ years in onshore/offshore Oil & Gas EPC projects;
• Previous experience with Saudi Aramco standards
• Degree in Engineering (preference Mechanical or Chemical);
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Coordinating the efforts of various workers in order to ensure that the required tasks are accomplished;
• Developing a timeline for the completion of a certain milestone for the given project;
• Creating budget for the completion of a particular task and monitoring the amount of money spent in order to ensure the project does not exceed this amount;
• Recommending changes to a project that is ongoing if it appears not proceeding on schedule or is producing unsatisfactory results;
• Developing an alternate course of action for completing a job should the initial plan fail;
• Making presentations to investors, business partners and company executives concerning different phases of a project;
• Reviewing proposals, approving, or denying them;
• Contracting with outsourcing agencies for support on a needed basis;
• Managing available resources, including teams working on the project;
• Tracking different elements of the project plan and making adjustment where needed to stay on track.
Location: Dubai, Jebel Ali Yard (UAE)
Contract duration: Long-term contract;
Starting date: March 2023.
Working schedule: N/A
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.