Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for PROJECT ENGINEER (MECHANICAL)
Ref code: CR_2310-139_Project Engineer (Mechanical)
- Responsible for safely delivering the assigned brownfield projects and minor modifications in accordance with approved constraints of cost, quality and schedule;
- Leading delivery of engineering & design, fabrication, installation and commissioning of assigned site projects addressing operational risk, integrity, compliance and revenue opportunities throughout life of field of a given asset.
- Establishing and controlling the approved budget and schedule to deliver the activity set and acting as a focal point in daily interactions with EPC and fabrication contractors;
- Supporting Projects Team Leader, providing project input to establish annual activity plans;
- Managing budgets for site projects expenditure based on assigned activity set;
- Supporting Projects Team Leader in order to deliver larger site brownfield projects or functional initiatives;
- Managing internal stakeholders and interfacing with facilities engineering, site operations, reliability, Maintenance, Integrity, Procurement, Construction & Commissioning;
- Supporting self-verification of conformance of team and contractors to Client’s process and procedures;
- Directing activities of the assigned project team (including cost, planning, construction);
- Providing technical review and signing-off (if appropriate) for project engineering matters, in compliance to Client’s procedures;
- Performance management delivery by contractors measuring by metrics and KPIs;
- Supporting project controls activities including common processes and tools, performance monitoring of the site, post project evaluation, to performe reviews / annual reports preparation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 10+ years of experience in EPC Onshore Oil & Gas projects;
- Familiar with engineering documents, procurement activities, construction activities in the field of Oil & Gas sector on EPIC projects;
- Preferably with GCC/Middle East experience.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar;
- Contract Duration: Long-term;
- Working schedule: 9 hours x 6 days;
- Starting date: November 2023.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. All nationalities, including migrants willing to relocate, are encouraged to apply. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.