- 2~5 yrs of Experience
- Degree in Engineering (B.Sc./B.Eng./M.Sc.)
- Membership of a recognized professional institute preferred
- Shall have worked previously as a single-point responsible project engineer for several medium sized Oil & Gas projects.
- Previous extensive experience in Project Coordinator is a must
- Experience in pre-commissioning, Commissioning or handover of Gas Processing Plant, Refinery or Petrochemical Plant is an advantage.
- Experience working with multi-national and multi-cultural project teams is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with suppliers and client and subcontractor is required.
- Min 3~Max 6 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry would be preferred
- Experience as the project engineer from EPC Company
- Experience in Project Engineer & Project Coordinator is required
- Active and strong attitude is required
- English should be Excellent in Speaking & Writing
- Arabic Native Speakers would be preferred
- Minimum BSc degree required in Engineering (preferred Mechanical Engineers)
- Job Experience in Global International Company
- Knowledge about Project Agreement and Contract is required
- Experience in UAE with ADNOC is required
- Must have working knowledge of the various software packages and automated engineering and ERP systems.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications and other technical documents.
- Ability to read and interpret contractual terms and conditions.
- Knowledge in material procurement process and Incoterms is an advantage.
- Well versed with international HSE standards and Permit to Work System, preferably with ADNOC.
- Ability to manage the actual work as per the requirements of the subcontract and Client’s contractual requirement.
- Ability to manage specialized consultants for works that require approvals from government entities.
- Knowledge of international form of contracts and its administration process is an advantage.
- Practical knowledge on terms of bank guarantees and project insurances is an advantage.
- Well verse in AutoCAD, Primavera or MS Project.
- Well verse in API, ASME and ISO standards.
- Expert in MS Office application (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Equivalent working knowledge and experience may substitute for work in a discipline.
Language: – English Writing and Speaking should be Excellent – Arabic native speakers would be preferred
Responsible for the efficient execution of the project to ensure that it is delivered within schedule, cost and in accordance with the project quality and HSE standards.
To coordinate the project between Client and Subcontractor and Vendors.
To help manage and engineer a multi-discipline project through detail design, construction, commissioning, handover, and close-out.
- To coordinate with Client, local government entities, or any companies needed for the execution of the project at any stages.
- To support or manage specific work from bidding process, technical and commercial negotiation, subcontract formation, contract administration during construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning, handover and warranty period.
- To define the project Scope of Work in order to define the required deliverables.
- To establish an effective document management system for the project.
- To ensure that effective business controls are applied throughout the project and in accordance with stated requirements. Controls will apply to all HSE, commercial, financial, quality, integrity, and schedule issues.
- To be responsible for the management of all project reporting, interface definition and management, plus liaison with Client project engineers.
- To ensure that technical integrity is fully maintained and that all deviations to project standards/procedures are formally recorded and approved.
- To identify cost or schedule reduction opportunities and ensure that these are pursued wherever appropriate.
- To manage and report both budget and schedule on a weekly and monthly basis.
- To be responsible for the management of all project audit reports, and ensuring that all audit action items are closed-out in a timely manner
- To be responsible for highlighting and resolving project issues at the earliest opportunity.
- To exercise control over manpower and material resources in order to complete the project within budget, schedule, quality, and HSE requirements.
- To review the contract document and local regulation to support the project execution