The project Engineering Manager coordinates the engineering activities of the project and defines solutions to engineering problems which may arise during construction phase.
– Manage the technical contractual scope of the project;
– Coordinate with other disciplines to ensure an integrated design that meets the project requirements.
– Interface with Project Managers, Clients and external interfaces;
– Assign or request resources depending on project requirements;
– Prepare progress reports;
– Identify and manage project technical risks;
– Coordinate and direct internal engineering team;
– Manage project solutions in order to meet quality, costs, delivery and performance commitments;
– Interface and support Procurement activities by preparing material requisition, technical bid evaluation and supplier follow-up;
– Coordinate with site engineers and construction manager for procurement;
– Manage design changes and technical queries, internally and with client;
– Verify comments on documents returned from the client, identify costs and schedule impact;
– Prepare As-Built documents and evaluate impact of changes;
– Prepare engineering final dossier.
– 20+ years experience with a solid background in offshore construction operations, covering multi-discipline in Engineering role;
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering;
– Previous experience in ARAMCO & ADNOC projects;
Work Location: Mussafah, Abu Dhabi (UAE)
Type of Contract: Permanent position
Working Schedule: 9 hours x 5 days
Starting Date: ASAP