– To plan, implement, coordinate, and supervise Health Safety and Environment activities within projects, Company methods and relevant laws, standards and regulations.
– To support the HSE company activities (e.g. procedures implementation, management system maintenance, training, indicators analysis and improvement initiatives).
– To perform audit and inspections as per management system / continuous improvement and reduce likelihood of accidents.
– To lead and influence co-worker’s and project teams, including suppliers/subcontractors, to act safely and to promote a safety behavioural culture.
– To ensure that all HSE activities at project level are carried on in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, client requirements, company Environmental and Safety Standards including suppliers/subcontractors.
– To ensure HSE coordination and compliance with the company policy procedures and to coordinate with site team to implement all the actions required for a proper implementation of HSE culture and methodologies.
– To assist Projects team in dealing with stakeholders in all issues related to HSE.
– To ensure that all HSE activities are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, client requirements, international standards and company Environmental and Safety Standards, including suppliers/subcontractors.
– To ensure HSE coordination and compliance with the company policy procedures and to coordinate with local team to implement all the actions required for a proper implementation of HSE culture and methodologies.
– To ensure vessel operation are carried on complying with ISM Code rules, SOLAS and MARPOL.
– To assist in Risk Management process (i.e. HAZID, HAZOP) and Permit To Work system.
– To facilitate accidents/incidents investigation and to carry out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans at Project and company level.
– To conduct HSE audits, both internal and external, and organize inspections and walkthroughs.
– Those activities can be related to ISO 45001 and 14001 standards as well as legal compliance.
– To develop and perform HSE training programs and to promote a safety behavioural culture within the organization and toward suppliers and subcontractors.
– To ensure, in accordance with the head quarter guidelines, the development, planning, implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Management System.
– To lead the planning, collection, management and analysis of HSE indicators.
– To ensure the proper waste management, including segregation, collection and reporting.
– Minimum 20+ years experience and extensive background in offshore construction projects.
– Previous experience in ARAMCO & ADNOC projects will be of added advantage.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is mandatory.
Location: UAE (site position, multiple sites in UAE)
Contract duration: Permanent
Starting date: ASAP