- Manage the project team, administration tasks and their control.
- Carry out performance reviews with the project team members.
- Responsible for:
Quality and timelines of all activities and services provided by our company,
Complete and correct documentation, which is registered, distributed and filed,
All expenses and their approval on the project.
- Inform regularly his superior about all progresses.
- Obtain information about potential clients and projects.
- Establish and maintain local law legislation and company Health and Safety standards on the sites, use Health and Safety tools.
- Develop strategy, Procurement and Subcontracting plans and work breakdown strategies.
- Develop project procedures, project team organisation, reporting systems.
- Define operational constraints.
- Arrange acceptance and sign-off of design briefs.
- Ensure cost plan, Budget and cash flow are compatible between them.
- Ensure teams are adequately resourced and maintain schedule.
- Offer realistic program advice to the client.
- Lead, involve and motivate the entire team.
- Develop future relationships with the client, consultants and trade contractors.
- Liaise with the client.
- Coordinate and Manage the design team.
- Meet client and organisational reporting requirements.
- Establish a design co-ordination.
- Assist with Value Management and Value engineering studies.
- Risk management.
Works package design
- Establish works package co-ordination design procedures.
- Manage works packages design production and meet key dates.
- Co-ordinate works package design with each other and with the design team.
- Monitor CDM aspects and build up a file on each package.
- Ensure design is produced in accordance with key dates.
- Assist with change control procedures and RFIs.
- Input safety procedures into the design development process.
- Prepare the project quality plan and ensure that quality is integral to the development process.
- Prepare project execution plan.
- Ensure design develops within the cost plan can meet program and is co-ordinated.
- Provide buildability advice.
- Ensure adequacy of resources.
- Manage the package tender process and negotiations.
- Give place order recommendations.
- Agree change control procedures.
- Monitor the expenditure of offsite activities to ensure material & supplies achieve program requirements.
- Ensure project is procured within the cost plan.
- Ensure contract conditions are compatible with achieving best buy.
- Manage overall construction programme.
- Manage client approval process.
- Prepare interim and other reports that facilitate the decision-making process.
- Manage communications within the team and between the team and other parties.
- Administer change order impact.
- Chair all co-ordination and progress meetings, reviews and workshops.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Monitor safety on site.
- Monitor quality on site.
- Provide effective person management skills that alleviates friction/tension and allows progress.
- Ensure the client is satisfied.
- Review project and team performance and debrief the team.
- Feedback lessons learned to senior management.
- Assist with defects liability.
- Agree post-handover clearing strategy.
- Determine defects clearing strategy.
- Arrange insurance company inspections.
- Prepare the final report.
- Manage partial completion and handover procedure.
- Obtain warranties.
- Control the sign off procedures.
- Provide health and safety file.
- Arrange project review and debrief.
- Assist in claims procedure.
- Build and maintain good reputation of the company.
- During his/her activities use adequate qualification, competencies, professional expertise and care which can be expected from a qualified employee on this position.
- Become acquainted with company internal rules and regulations, procedures and policies and adhere to these.
- Act in accordance with local legislation.
- Take responsibility for the Health and Safety in the department or on site; implement and act in accordance with the company policy in regard to Health and Safety.
- Become acquainted with new rules and methods, improve qualification and language knowledge.
- Keep confidentiality about all facts which are considered or declared as confidential.
- If an ISO system applied, implement and adhere to the current requirements of this quality control system.