The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals