Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for PROJECT MANAGER
Ref code: CR_2303-138_Project Manager
Responsible for planning and overseeing projects within an organisation, from the initial ideation through to completion. PM Coordinates people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
Education and Experience
- 20+ years of professional experience working in the water supply and wastewater sector and at least 10 years of experience as Project Manager.
- Extensive project and team management experience, including programme planning, budgeting, disbursement and progress monitoring;
- Working experience in Saudi Arabia would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of Saudi Arabia’s regulation/policies would be an advantage;Master Degree in Civil and PMP Certificate.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Mobilization and Initial Activities,
- Project Implementation Plan;
- Site Survey & Investigation;
- Feasibility Studies, Studies and Pre-designs;
- Detailed Engineering Design;
- Environmental Impact Assessment;
- Preparation of Bidding Documents and Tendering Assistance;
- Value Engineering (VE).
Location: Onshore Site, Saudi Arabia;
Contract duration: 1 year (extendable);
Starting date: May 2023;
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.