Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for PROJECT MANAGER
Ref code: CC_2303_Project Manager
Responsible for planning, coordinating and managing the project, ensuring the completion on time, budget and meets all standards and specifications.
Education and Experience
- 12+ years of experience in EPC Oil & Gas Brownfield projects;
- Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Responsible for planning the project in order to accomplish its goals within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards;
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Maintains the budget for delivering the project within the budget defined;
- Responsible for producing and maintaining detailed project plans, critical path analysis;
- Weekly and monthly progress reports;
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities;
- Ability to provide sufficient input into the technical analysis of the project;
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope;
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before delivering to client;
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures;
- Minimizes risk on project and enforce methodology and project standards;
- Analyses project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization;
- Monitor continuously progress in terms of the plan and budget status;
- Responsible for the project’s commitment to quality standards;
- Overall responsible for the set-up, implementation and monitoring of the required contractual HSE activities and programs for the entire site;
- Develops and implement risk control measures that have been identified as part of the risk assessment process.
Location: Onshore site, Basrah (Iraq);
Contract duration: 2 years
Starting date: June 2023
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.