Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for PROJECT MANAGER (MECHANICAL)
Ref code: CR_2310-139_Project Manager (Mechanical)
Responsible for planning, coordinating and managing the project, ensuring the completion on time, budget and meets all standards and specifications.
- Planning the project in order to accomplish its goals within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards;
- Overseeing all Project activities, Cost Control, & Project Progress;
- Following-up for the projects including meetings, site visits if required.
- Creating and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Reviewing of Project Schedules during the bid stage;
- Maintaining the budget for delivering the project within the budget defined;
- Producing and maintaining detailed project plans, critical path analysis;
- Managing the Project Departments. and ensuring allocation of the right resources in the right slot;
- Identifying resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities;
- Providing sufficient input into the technical analysis of the project;
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope;
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before delivering to client;
- Preparing for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures;
- Minimizing risk on project and enforce methodology and project standards;
- Monitoring continuously progress in terms of the plan and budget status;
- Ordering authorization up to authorized limit and material procurement;
- Ensuring that an effective and efficient quality/HSE management system is established, implemented and maintained.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 15+ years of experience in an EPCI (onshore/offshore), Fertilizer/Chemical/ Petrochemical related field/activities preferably from Contractor’s side with GCC/Middle East experience.
- Fluent level of written and spoken English.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar;
- Contract Duration: Long-term;
- Working schedule: 9 hours x 6 days;
- Starting date: November 2023.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. All nationalities, including migrants willing to relocate, are encouraged to apply. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.