– This position is responsible for planning &; monitoring complex, multi-year project(s) through
identification and completion of critical path and parallel work activities to achieve optimum
Key Duties and Responsibilities
– Develops project economic estimates and resource loaded schedules using Primavera 6 / MS Project software.
– Calculates earned value management reporting parameters based on input from the operations / production group, provides project reporting of SPI and CPI along with progress curves and staffing projections and maintains ETC and EAC forecast information in reporting tools.
– Works directly with the Project Managers and project team members to identify and resolve problems in the area of planning and scheduling for the project(s) responsible.
– Directly monitors, controls, consolidates and provides feedback to the project plans developed.
– Assists project management team in preparation of project reporting including but not limited to scheduling updates and analysis, progress reporting and S-curve, change management and various reporting for management.
– Participates in design review meetings, pre-bid meetings, bid clarification meetings, pre- construction meetings, construction status and planning meetings, and project review meetings.
– Conducts project progress monitoring including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts with progress achieved to date
– Regularly keeps management informed of problems, issues, and status of the project against the base-line programme.
– Provides support as required to the Project Manager at customer meetings.
– Support Project Control Manager in defining, preparing and maintaining policies, procedures, tools and best practices related to planning and EVM monitoring.
– Defines and prepares monthly KPIs and reporting in accordance with project requirements.
Qualification & Experience
– Bachelor level qualification in relevant degree (Engineering, Science or Business).
– Proficient in use of Excel
– Proficient in use of MS Project
– Proficient in use of Primavera P6
– Fluent in English
– Basic Knowledge of Tilos software (Preferred)
– 3-5 years of experience in project controls primarily in project planning and schedule development.
– Working Knowledge and experience with Earned Value Management Systems is essential.
– Experience in defining and producing planning reports / dashboards.
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail are essential.
– Proven track record in successfully planning multi-disciplined projects.
– Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
– Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
– Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
– Fast worker with ability to work well under stress.
– Ability to work well as a team player.
– Understanding of Risk identification and Risk Quantification (Monte Carlo/ Primavera Risk) (Preferred).
– Previous experience in Offshore Wind projects (Preferred).
Location: Abu Dhabi
Working schedule: 8 hours per day,5 days per week
Expected joining Date: May/June