– Work closely with Client, Project Manager, Key Team Members and Designers and to develop and maintain detailed resource loaded schedules of Design/Build construction projects using Primavera and/or MS Project 2016.
– Integrate multiple schedules into a master project schedule, base line, status, and perform measurement baseline.
– Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports: Gantt, milestone charts, and other tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work, priority based resource allocations, performance variances, and to support cost/schedule integration.
– Gather and analyze information to prepare reports on the progress of projects
– Support the project management team in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects.
– Work in collaboration with project management team to drive consistency of the project scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting.
– Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems.
– Maintain accurate records/paperwork.
– Facilitate, coordinate and participate in weekly/monthly schedule reviews.
– Prepare Reports, S-Curves, Delay analysis, Slippage and other Project Management Reports
– Minimum of 5 years of engineering/construction project management services.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience using Primavera, MS Project and MS Excel.
– Expertise using Primavera and MS Project to manage an integrated master schedule and the supporting detailed schedules.
– Extremely proficient in MS Office applications
– Superior interpersonal and demonstrated facilitation skills, including the ability to motivate and influence others, build effective interpersonal relationships, and be able to foster and contribute to a positive and productive team environment.
– Creative and innovative with assignments. Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in work style to better respond to multiple requests/tasks and handle sudden changes in priorities.
– Able to embrace and participate in change initiatives.
– Strong organizational, analytical, and writing skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Familiar with Quality Assurance, Quality Control Management Systems.
– Bachelor’s or equivalent degree/experience combination in engineering and/or construction.
Location: Kuwait (office based)
Contract Type/Duration: 12 months
Working schedule: 6 DAYS – 8am to 4pm – (FRIDAY OFF)
Expected joining Date: ASAP