Location: UAE / IRAQ
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proposal Engineering have a good knowlwdge in engineering projects. He studies contractual’s documents and drafts project. He coordinates all the offices to have a complety technical documentations. Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; Confer with management. Proposal engineers work with designers and engineers to ensure a cost-effective solution for each customer’s specific needs. They are a facilitator from the start to finish of developing project proposals. They are required to represent the company off-site to gather data, meet with customers, and find potential customers.
- Determines project phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Confirms specifications by studying project design; Confirms customer sign-offs and performance standards; He studies technical reports and verifies cost estimates.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Prepares project reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends;
- To meet with clients, suppliers and contractors as required.