Key Job Accountabilities
– Act as single point of contact for all PTW activities and be the primary interface between Operations and the Performing Party (PP), providing up-front advice and support to users of the PTW-process and system and ensure necessary logistics for PTW/ePTW.
– Liaise with the performing parties at the planning phase to complete the Permit Review/Screening to ensure appropriate level of risk assessment is performed. Identify activities that conflict with other work and that such hazards are identified and that steps are being undertaken to analyse and implement mitigations.
– Lead daily permit to work coordination meeting, update and circulate list of next day’s/week’s planned work activities with relative order and priority. Keep up-to-date daily register of PTW’s, supplementary certificates, audits and performance statistics.
– Brief Area Shift Supervisor on next day’s permits for authorization ensuring no conflicts with any relevant (new) Standing Instructions or operational situations.
– Perform spot-checks on the correct execution of permitted work activities in compliance with PTW procedure and other company procedures. Coordinate and conduct routine PTW audits and assumes role as focal point for PTW audits.
– Track and advise line management for overdue or expired permits, certificates, forms and maintain records and hard copies of all PTW documentation as per document retention policy.
– Identify ways to improve PTW process and system regarding safety, effectiveness & efficiency and propose improvements to Line management.
– Develop necessary PTW reports and statistics including PTW non-compliances as necessary at regular frequency.
– Participate in PTW audits and incident and near miss investigations that are associated with Permit to Work process when nominated by Line management
– HND in Engineering or equivalent.
– Knowledge and/or Experience
– 8 years’ relevant oil and gas operations experience including 3 years in supervisory position within an operations function.
– Technical exposure in the designated process area including experience with PTW system.
Location: Onshore, Ras Laffan / Offshore
Contract Type/Duration: 1 year (extendable)
Rotation: 120/16calendar days (onshore) – 56/28calendar days (offshore)
Working schedule: 10 hours per day, 6 days per week – (onshore)– 12 hours per day, 7 days per week (offshore)
Expected joining Date: ASAP