Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all the necessary documents like Drawings, Standards etc. are
available at the point of use.
- Ensure all the instruments are calibrated in time and necessary
documents are maintained.
- To ensure that all IMS updated current version of documents are used in
the respective Plants.
- To coordinate with Production staff regarding quality issues.
- To prepare QC reports during process execution.
- To ensure that all incoming items/materials/Raw Materials are Quality
checked and approved as per standard requirements/ LPO.
- To coordinate with sales to get feedback from customers in case of any
- To issue the test certificate for finished goods as per customer
- To keep records of all the tests and Process related quality data’s and
- To ensure non-conforming products are identified & segregated properly
to avoid mix up and reaching customer.
- To cross check the samples at random to build up confidence in quality
- To report all the quality related issues to the QHSE Manager.
- Keep record of non-conforming products / Customer complaints and coordinate with QHSE manager in investigating the root cause.
- Look after the activities of HSE Officers in his absence.
- To report any incidents or near miss cases to HSE officers or to superiors.
- Ensure that all weekly, monthly yearly reports are prepared and
submitted on a timely basis.
- To give instruction and tool box talk to production staff on Quality matters.
- To stop production if product does not conform to the specifications.
- Say ‘NO’ to unsafe practices.
- Ensure to production staff work with adequate PPE and Right Tested Tools.
- To sign the test certificate.
- To intimate the non-conformance to concerned department.
- Approve and Reject products at various stages.
- For any customer complaint regarding quality rejections.
- Ensuring knowledge and practice of safe operational methods.
- Ensuring job completion within stated timelines.
- Ensuring availability of adequate resources.
- Ensuring usage of appropriate PPE.
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Duration: 3 months