Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for QA/QC MANAGER
Ref code: CR_2310-154_QA/QC Manager
Responsible for ensuring the highest standards of quality and compliance and maintaining the integrity and excellence of onshore projects.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) plans, outlining inspection and testing protocols, acceptance criteria, and compliance standards;
- Leading a team of QA/QC inspectors, engineers, and technicians, providing guidance, training, and performance evaluations;
- Coordinating closely with project managers, and engineers to ensure seamless project execution;
- Overseeing all inspection and testing activities, ensuring compliance with project specifications, industry standards, and regulatory requirements;
- Conducting regular audits to verify the quality of materials, workmanship, and equipment installations;
- Implementing a robust non-conformance management system to identify, document, and address deviations from quality standards;
- Conducting root cause analysis and recommending corrective and preventive actions;
- Generating comprehensive QA/QC documentation, including inspection reports, test records, and as-built drawings;
- Providing regular updates on QA/QC activities and results;
- Ensuring compliance with safety protocols, environmental regulations, and relevant industry codes and standards in all QA/QC activities;
- Promoting a culture of safety awareness and best practices within the QA/QC team;
- Interfacing with clients during the QA/QC phase, facilitating inspections, acceptance procedures, and handover processes;
- Leading efforts to identify areas for process improvement and optimization of QA/QC procedures, contributing to enhanced project quality and efficiency.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Administration;
- 15+ years of experience in the role during the execution of Oil & Gas projects.
- Contract Duration: Long-term;
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE;
- Working schedule: 9 hours x 5 days;
- Starting date: ASAP.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. All nationalities, including migrants willing to relocate, are encouraged to apply. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.