Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing and performing inspection on particular discipline.
- Controlling inspection status by using systematic tools such as inspection matrix.
- Setting and applying practical inspection process of particular discipline based on Project requirements and International Codes (providing ITP & managing Matrix).
- Preparing the Inspection records to be reflected on MC Doc.
- Control NCRs to be closed out within the due date and supporting to prepare Corrective Action Plan properly.
- Performing and coordinating inspection with Client.
- Carry out QC Supervisor’s responsibility in his/her absence.
- Minimum 7 year’s experience from Project starts to Completion).
- Minimum High School Diploma in Engineering.
- Having minimum 1 certificate related to his disciplines.
Skills & Knowledge
- Having technical knowledge and familiar with related international codes and standards in particular discipline.
- Able to check that suitable and appropriate inspection and test tools are used.
- Investigating and analyzing non-conformities and observations and figuring out solutions.
- Capability of planning and controlling inspections for medium scale project (0.5 – 1.5 billion dollar).
- Candidate to be within Saudi to have transferrable Iqama and should be valid for more than a month.
- If the candidate is holding a Technician Iqama and his qualification is an Engineer then the Candidate should be registered in Saudi Engineering Council or his Engineering Degree to be attested from MOFA-Saudi – Home Country.
Project Location: Hawiyah, KSA
Contract Duration: Permanent
Working Schedule: 10 hrs a day / 6 days a week
Gross Salary (Lumpsum): To be advised
Leave: Every 6 Months 15 days +2 Travel days + ticket to home country