– Responsible for ensuring that the QHSE management system is fully implemented in an organized and efficient manner.
– Ensure redress of tools are carried out as per DSI service procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Be responsible for maintaining ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 Standards accreditations including monitoring and reporting activities.
– Supporting the implementation of ISO 22301.
– Provide quality management and HSE training to employees.
– Prepare and maintain required HSE records and reports.
– To take charge of quality control and be responsible for all quality control activities.
– Provide QHSE advice to ensure all contractual requirements are met.
– Manage and coordinate third party QHSE audit process.
– Lead on all incidents and accident investigations in the Region.
– Review of incoming tools & spares and report any quality issues.
– Participate & assist in internal & external quality audits.
– Assist in creating & maintaining documentations such as manuals and procedures.
– Maintaining and controlling calibration records for all equipment.
– Upload tool QA/QC documents (Ex: Material certificates, Service reports, inspection reports, NCRs, Calibration reports, etc.) onto the server.
– Overall responsibility related to technical issues within assembly shop.
Redress the tools as per the company standard.
– Identify and report any technical issues observed during the tool redress.
– Maintain the service, outgoing test and inspection reports.
– Maintain and report the inventory of spares and tools in the base.
– Maintain the records of incoming and outgoing tools and spares.
– Provide tool service training to the agent (s) if required.
– Maintain and report the product performance reports in case of a tool failure.
– Provide technical Support to all other employees and authorized distributors.
– Provide guidance and mentoring support to all service hands in the region whenever required.
– Establish effective communication and liaison with Field service Manager.
– Other duties as assigned by the Global QHSE manager and/or GM.
– Significant exposure in Quality, Safety and Environment related experiences within the oil & gas industry.
– Preferably should hold an Auditor’s Qualification for and have experience in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001/45001.
– Must be familiar with the product lines and services offered by the company.
– Ability to resolve the technical related issues and offer effective solutions.
– Fluency in English language, both verbal and written.
– Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
– Able to work under extreme pressure and with tight deadlines.
– Good computer skills.
– Able to work in a team environment.
– Able to work with minimum supervision.
– Valid UAE/ KSA driving license.
Education, Experience, and Training
– University degree in Engineering.
– Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the Oil & gas service industry
Health and Safety
– All staff has a responsibility to do everything they can to prevent injury to themselves, their fellow employees and others that may be affected by their actions or omissions at work. You are expected to follow company procedures and report any incidents that may lead to injury or damage. Staff should ensure they use any equipment in accordance with the training and instruction received, inform their Team Leader or Manager of any serious or imminent danger and report any shortcomings that are evident in safety.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Duration: 3 months (extendable)
Joining Date: ASAP (Candidates should currently be in Saudi Arabia)