Duties and Responsibilities
– To develop, manage and maintain the Company QHSE Systems and Policies
– To provide functional support to all Plant QHSE personnel employed across Factories Division
– To Verify the implementation and operation of the QHSE Systems, by planning and conducting internal quality audits
– To Verify that the company QHSE policy, is fully understood, implemented, operated and maintained
– Review, update and control, the distribution of the Company QHSE Manual and related procedures.
– Generate plant specific QHSE Plans.
– Ensure that all contractual / company and local authority requirements for Health Safety & Environment (HSE) are complied with
– Ensuring adequate training / awareness of company personnel for QHSE systems
– Conduct reviews of the approved suppliers and Subcontractor’s list
– Ensuring Customer / Clients requirements are fulfilled and appropriate
– Ensure that all subcontractors QHSE systems and plans are acceptable to the company as applicable to a contract, and ensure that Subcontractor’s / Supplier’s QHSE systems are implemented and effective
– Liaise with the Clients QHSE representative, to ensure that all potential and actual quality issues are fully resolved.
– Ensuring Plant Risk Assessment / Job Hazard Analysis are updated at regular intervals.
– Conduct company QHSE meeting at regular intervals
– Analyze the Accident/Incident investigation reports and recommend appropriate measure to minimize the accidents
– To conduct internal audits
– To control documentation process
– To nominate personnel for training related to QHSE
– To conduct training on ISO Systems
– To Ensure that the company is certified with ISO
– To minimize accidents in the Factories Division
– To Ensure that all plants adhere within the Legal Requirements of the Local Laws
– To ensure awareness of customer focus / satisfaction, EMS & OHSMS requirements.
– To ensure QHSE Policy is made available within and outside the organization as required.
Location: Abu Dhabi