- The Etihad Rail Project includes a railway network, which will link freight facilities and passenger stations and will form the UAE portion of the planned Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) railway network.
- The system installation scope includes: “ Civil Scope including MEP , Power supply , Signaling & Telecom “
- Perform daily/weekly quality inspection as per project requirement in the drawings and technical specifications for all construction on-going activities.
- Carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative in Site for inspection request and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report and rejected IR’s.
- Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality Management System, QMS.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration test certificate, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, NCR and other QA/QC documents.
- Managing the closure of NCR issued by consultant and ensure the preventive and corrective action have been implemented
- Develop and manage the Inspection test plan and method of statement document for the construction work and create the inspection Checklist based on specifications of the project and activity description.
- Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan, PQP.
- Prepare and submit the material approval submittal, with respect to contract description and project technical specification, to the consultant and follow/ close the expected comments
- Raise internal NCR’s against supplier for affected and no-compliant material delivery
- Prepare and submit the handover final dossier for the activity under his dedicated field and responsibilities
- Create the Snag/Punch list document as per Consultant’s comment and manage the snag/punch items closure
- Coordinate and manage the internal handover between the COS and T&C team and ensure that, the handed over plant/systems are in compliant with T&C requirements,
- Conduct an internal training for construction team to ensure that required specification and best practices have been adopted in site.
- 7 – 8 years with railway experience
Location: Ruwais, Abu Dhabi
Duration: 6 months to 1 year
Working Schedule: 8 hrs a day x 6 days a week
Nationality: Arabic and Asians
FAT: Provided by Client at Ruwais