- Maintain Contract documentation and advise on Post Contract matters.
- Preparation of Contractual Notices / Letters to Client and/or Sub-contractors.
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations/invoices. Liaise with Client to ensure payment within Contract timescales.
- Manage and value client variations.
- Review Subcontractor applications for payment and present to PM for approval. Manage and value Subcontractor variations and claims.
- Review project key milestone/progress (actual vs plan) and notify PM in case a “delay notification” is to be issued to the client/subcontractors.
- Prepare and maintain risk register for the on-going projects. Set clear trigger points according to PoW.
- Collaborate with project planner to issue PoW on monthly basis.
- Preparation and monitoring of project cash flow forecast.
- Minimum 6-8 years of GCC experience as Quantity Surveyor for complex EPC projects.
- Experience within the Power Transmission industry an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive approach towards cost control.