– Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
– Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
– Maintains security and telecommunications system.
– Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
– Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
– Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
– Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
– Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
– Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Location: Port Khalid, Sharjah
Duration: 1 month (extendable)
Schedule: 10 hours a day x 5 days a week
Joining Date: ASAP