– Estimating the size and weight of objects to be moved and deciding on appropriate equipment to be used.
– Erecting cranes, mobile crane booms and adjusting the height of tower cranes.
– Lifting, positioning and bolting components to build up scaffolding.
– Attaching sling equipment to load to be lifted.
– Following workplace Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) procedures.
– Installing and operating cables, ropes, pulleys, winches and other lifting tackle.
– Inspecting, maintaining and repairing equipment.
– Lifting and erecting prefabricated panels made of steel, glass or concrete.
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Qatar (offshore)
Duration: 1 month
Food/accommodation and transportation: provided
• All personnel are required to have valid BOSIET and H2S Training, both OPITO, certifications
• Personnel already certified with QatarGas approved third party are preferred