– Identify, analyse and monitor the company’s risk profile at Operational level.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Spread awareness of Risk and Opportunity and Knowledge Management in order to promote cultural growth on risk management, leading to enhanced maturity and full accountability for risk identification, disclosure, and treatment tasks.
– Ensure that the methodology and processes support the Policy and objectives, gathering and analysing needs for updates of the existing Standards, Procedures, and Guidelines, and promoting the same as appropriate.
– Monitor the progress of the International Standards and Best Practices in Risk Management to keep the Top Management abreast with the evolution of the global business/regulatory expectations.
– Understand principles and methodology of pure risk identification.
– With reference to the output of risk analysis during the Tendering phase, participate in meetings with Proposal Manager and BU Representatives in order to ensure a suitable contingency level.
– During Project Execution phase, periodically monitor the Project Team risk management activities in order to ensure the adequate consolidation of risk and opportunities estimates within the project economic data.
– Ensure that the regular Reporting of Risks to Top Management reflects the pro tempore risk profiles of the monitored Projects and Operations.
– Provide induction training on risk management methodology and facilitation for the resources (i.e. Proposal Manager, Project Manager, Project Control team, etc.).
– Keep Web tools updated and reflective of recommendations for improvement coming from the Users base, focusing on improving user-friendliness and selective analysis extractions, also acting as helpdesk on fundamentals of Web tool utilization.
Location: Doha, Qatar (Office Based)
Duration: 12 months (extendable)
Working Schedule: 9 hours a day x 5 days a week
Starting Date: ASAP