Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for ROTATING EQUIPMENT ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2310-154_Rotating Equipment Engineer
Responsible for developing / reviewing technical requisitions and evaluating bids for rotating equipment (pumps and steam turbine drivers) for a detailed design phase of an EPC project.
- Interfacing and coordinating with other disciplines;
- Working activities include collection and interpretation of engineering data;
- Ensuring conformance to applicable government regulations, engineering codes and standards as well as company QA system, policies, and procedures;
- Development of specifications and reviewing client specifications procedures;
- Preparing datasheets (typically API style datasheets);
- Preparing Inspection Attributes List;
- Preparing Schedule of Required Vendor Documents;
- Preparing technical requirements and requisitions;
- Reviewing and managing vendor technical submittals;
- Developing project reference manuals;
- Preparing rotating equipment and driver selection reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information on the various options for equipment selection;
- Supporting in forecasting, and participating in the development of the project schedule, tracking status, maintaining completion of mechanical deliverables on schedule and change management;
- Providing engineering support by answering technical questions and requests;
- Identification, submittal and resolution of scope changes and deviations.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 10+ years of experience writing specifications, performing equipment selections, studies, requisitions, technical bid evaluation and vendor document reviews;
- Experience managing/leading the rotating equipment engineers on subject projects in a PMC, home office or expatriate role a plus but not necessary.
- Knowledge of API, AGMA and ASME standards as they pertain to compressors and other rotating equipment.
- Experience with LNG plant related medium level turbo machinery such as pumps, pump driver especially steam turbines, selection of pump etc. is desirable.
- Well versed with ADNOC design requirements.
- Contract Duration: Long-term
- Working schedule: 9 hours x 5 days;
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE;
- Starting date: November 2023.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. All nationalities, including migrants willing to relocate, are encouraged to apply. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.