Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for ROTATING EQUIPMENT SUPERVISOR
Ref code: CR_2302-100_Rotating Equipment Supervisor
• To achieve a high machinery reliability through the execution of safe and efficient maintenance practices and procedures. Management of all types of rotating machinery; compressors, turbines, pumps, and motors, including strong knowledge of mechanical seals and seal systems.
Education and Experience
• 12+ years in Oil & Gas Offshore/FPSO projects;
• Mechanical Engineering
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Technical support to on all Rotating Equipment and provision of expert technical advice;
• Ensures all deliverables related to Rotating Equipment are in accordance to the project needs, prescribed specifications and good engineering practice and are completed within schedule;
• Field support during commissioning procedures;
• Oversees development of rotating equipment selection and design concepts and ensure proper application and execution;
• Assists contractors’ teams to produce engineering/construction documents that meet the project requirements within the allocated schedule and budget;
• Verifies contractors work quality regarding specifications, reports, code application, submittal review, equipments selection, deliverables, and drawings;
• Ensure incoming equipments meet the project specifications;
• Coordinates with all sections for testing / commissioning requirements;
• Reconciles any conflicting design requirements by providing solutions for alignment;
• Provide technical assistance/troubleshooting assistance in resolving rotating equipments design, operations, and maintenance problems;
• Provides technical responses to contractor and client variation requests.
Location: Ivory Coast, Offshore Platform;
Contract duration: 6 months (extendable);
Starting date: May 2023
Working schedule: 12 hours x 7 days;
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.