- Experienced Sales Manager with a strong background in selling service, machining and fabrication solutions to the Upstream and Downstream customers in Saudi Arabia.
- The role reports to the Director- Business Development.
- Must have strong track record of identifying building accounts and deals, who can hit the ground running.
- Primary objective is to drive growth for the Dammam Fabrication Facility.
- Generate business for the Dammam Fabrication Facility – machining, fabrication, overhauls, valve repair
- Develop and grow the customer base – Oil & Gas, downstream, EPC with a view to diversify customer base
- Build a Robust pipeline of opportunities to meet/exceed targets
- Business Development – look for new avenues for expanding / diversifying portfolio of services
- Maintain close track of new projects in the country
- Make proposals to customers and follow through till the entire process is completed.
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelors’ Technical Degree / Certificate Preferably in Mechanical
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Sales of technical/industrial products and Business Development of which at least 5-6 years in Saudi Arabia
- Familiarity with registration process with main customers in Saudi Arabia like Saudi Aramco, SABIC, SEC, Marafiq, etc.
- Good network of contacts with the Oil & Gas and General Industry especially with EPC’s, and Operators
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Goal-driven attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Empathy and ability to understand customer viewpoint and customer service
- Analytical skills
- The ability to prioritize and effectively manage time and work under pressure.
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Contract Duration: Long Term