– Promote safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety standards are respected.
– Ensure the fulfilment of the contractual requirements.
– Ensure that Subcontractors and Direct Hiring Foreman strictly observe applicable safety standards and Project procedures.
– Ensure that the works are carried out in accordance with the project quality requirements.
– Coordinate with all discipline supervisors the requirements of the scaffold to be done/dismantled/modified and give instructions to the team in order to execute the works accordingly.
– Coordinate and check the work carried out by the team, reporting any difficulties to the construction manager.
– Support the scaffolding Foreman to organise all the means and equipment necessary to perform the work.
– Liaise with Subcontractors and Foreman in order to optimize the use of scaffolding materials and personnel.
– Participate on daily toolbox talking’s.
– Ensure adherence to the planned time frame.
– Gathering of data on manpower, equipment, tools and material used on a daily basis.
– Implement the permit-to-work system.
– Liaise with other disciplines on ongoing operations.
– Ensure the housekeeping of the work location.
– Support the construction manager during the preparation and verification of monthly work progress with Subcontractors accounting Team.
– Ensure the management of construction work-front to support Subcontractors during installation and dismantling jobs.
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Qatar (offshore)
Duration: 1 month
Food/accommodation and transportation: provided
• All personnel are required to have valid BOSIET and H2S Training, both OPITO, certifications
• Personnel already certified with QatarGas approved third party are preferred