– Key role of Scheduling / cost control in Engineering & Construction project
– Understand variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
– Compliance with the law
5 years of experience as Scheduler for EPC projects in MENA and/or other countries worldwide.
– Primavera P6 skills
– Intermediate-to-advanced Microsoft Office skills (esp. Microsoft Excel)
– Understand work scope, quantity and familiar with logical sequences in terms of engineering,
procurement, manufacturing and construction disciplines.
– Understand WBS structure, and work with management and project/maintenance team in the
development of work break down structure for progress measurement, scheduling, cost
estimating and project control.
– Understand contractual matter, earn value method, familiar with scope management and
– Ability to analyse and understand procedures required to conduct investigation particularly in
resolving contractual issues to come up with sound judgment (e.g. delay analysis and
establishing entitlement to a claim) which needs critical analysis of the whole system including
interpretation of various types of records/documents which are usually in non-standard forms.
Job Specific Specialty
– Minimum 3 years’ experience as supervisor in hydrocarbon / petrochemical /Power plant EPC
field is desired. (Gas, GOSP, Refinery, Petrochemical, etc.)
-Engineering & Construction company working experience in Middle East is preferred.
– Analytical thinker with demonstrated talent for scheduling initializing and implementing
operational procedures and streamlining complex work procedures.
– Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling. calculation and reporting.
– Review Subcontract Agreement, Purchase Order, Change & Work Orders specially the price
and unit rate.
– Operating SAP System and data structure. Team lead and collaborator in any task to be
Location: Abu Dhabi
Contract duration: Permanent
Starting date: ASAP