Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for a SENIOR FULL STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Ref code: CR_ 2207-000_SENIOR FULL STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Our Company is currently seeking to hire a skilled Full Stack Software Developer to help with the development of our current project. You will be responsible for developing, deploying and maintaining the company’s product. This includes developing new features, debugging existing code, and keeping the product up to date.
The developer will work on the front and back-end of web applications, as well as design and implement web application functionality. The developer is responsible for developing web applications using a variety of technologies.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle. We are looking for a candidate who resides in the U.A.E. (preferably Abu Dhabi).
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related degree
- At least 5 years previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent English, basic understanding of Italian language is a plus
- Deep knowledge of: ReactJS, Redux, Sass, Node.js, Knex, Objection.js, NextJS, MySQL, SocketIO, RabbitMQ, Nginx web server, anything related to AWS and its service
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering
- Skilled on real time notifications and chat, knowledge of responsive and cross browser compatible design, restful APIs
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrate success developing, deploying and maintaining products of a similar size or larger
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Modifying software to fix errors, improve its performance, upgrade modules, create new modules
- Directing system testing and validation procedures
- Directing software programming and documentation development
- Consulting with the project manager to receive operative instructions and translate them into changes to the existing system
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the implementation of new modules or modifications of an existing one
- Building and maintaining back-end APIs
- Write clean, maintainable code with a focus on security, scalability, performance, and testability
- Consulting internally to develop specifications and performance requirements
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences
- Implementing SEO best practices to ensure websites rank well in search engines
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status
- Conferring with the project manager to obtain information on limitations or capabilities
Location: UAE, Abu Dhabi (Head Office)
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Starting date: October 2022
Salary range: NA
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.