Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for SENIOR INSPECTION ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2208-122_ SENIOR INSPECTION ENGINEER
The role of a SENIOR INSPECTION ENGINEER is to undertake, guide and coordinate with Third-Party inspection agencies and material suppliers all activities relating to inspections and clearance of the company purchased materials to always ensure correct quality deliveries while ensuring full compliance with HSE Standards.
Education and Experience
- At least 10 years of proven experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in ONSHORE & OFFSHORE
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Prepare and issue Inspection Assignment
- Coordinate inspection services with other project organizations
- Coordinate and resolve comments on the Supplier Quality Control Plans
- Review and accept TPIA inspector’s CV, monitor their performance and provide reports on the performance of such TPIA
- Notify responsible Project personnel concerning supplier’s quality problems and initiate timely follow-up
- Prepare monthly forecast plans for the inspection visits
- Participate in pre-inspection meetings (if applicable) to review with Supplier and Inspection agency, inspection requirements and correct understanding
- Carry out inspection assignment at supplier’s works as per the level of inspection defined
- Ensure that all inspection requirements have been done with satisfactory results, inspection reports are received in time and forwarded to all concerned
- Verify and ensure that all concession requests and non-conformance reports are closed out and Non-Conformance register is maintained regularly
- Review TPIA Release for shipment note against purchase order requirements
- Prepare and issue overall Inspection Status reports
- Review quality requirements of issued Material Requisitions/ Enquiries and suggest Engineering for any changes if required
- Update data on NEIL
- Ensure compliance in accordance with HSE Standard.
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Contract duration: Permanent
Starting date: ASAP
Working schedule: 8 hrs/ 5 days
Salary range: NA
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.