- Perform hands on Mechanical activities such as Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, up to level 4 (major overhaul). In addition to troubleshooting on engines and reciprocating compressors and preparation of parts list required for PMs & CMs.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform planned & unplanned maintenance activities.
- Prepare maintenance reports both preventive and corrective.
- Perform troubleshooting of equipment and recommend action for failure avoidance.
- Prepare list of parts and materials required for maintenance activities.
- Handle tools and equipment provided for performing maintenance activities carefully and maintain their cleanliness.
- Recommend maintenance optimization strategies.
- Comply with all Enerflex HR, Quality, HSE, and all the Company policies, procedures, processes, work instructions and guidelines.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor / Manager.
- Minimum a bachelor’s in mechanical engineering or a technical degree in maintenance or mechanical division.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in Operation and Maintenance of reciprocating engines and compressors within Oil & Gas industry.
- Hands on Field experience in performing industrial engines and compressors overhauls and commissioning, Caterpillar 3600 and Ariel
- Strong knowledge of operation and maintenance of natural gas compression and processing facilities
- Results oriented, self-driven and self-motivated with the capability of working under stress
- Team player who is capable of mentoring and teaching other team member
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
Location: Turaif, KSA (close to the border with Jordan)
Contract duration: 1 year
Working schedule: 10 hours a day / 6 days a week
Note: must be in Saudi and must have NOC and transferable iqama