Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2305-142_Senior Process Engineer
- Developing, configuring and optimizing industrial processes;
- Assessing processes, taking measurements and interpreting data;
- Designing, running, testing and upgrading systems and processes.
Education and Experience
- Formal Education: Master’s degree in Process Engineering or Chemical Engineering;
- Professional Experience (years): Minimum 10 years in process engineering in the Oil and Gas sector;
- Strong knowledge in Process design according to Oil & Gas Industry Standards (API, etc) and TOTAL specifications;
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills;
- Strong knowledge of the specifications and installations details of equipment, instrumentation, and piping;
- Knowledgeable in the use of process simulation software such as Aspen Plus, Aspen Plus Dynamics, PRO/II, HYSYS, etc);
- Good leadership skills. Sound experience in managing database and reporting tools.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Assure the respect of the technical rules on Process discipline (correct usage of CPY’s General Specifications and international norms) in the frame of modifications requests (RFM);
- Contribute in the research of technical solutions (analysis of the dossier, research of information through technical documents, etc) and troubleshooting of the technical issues encountered on site and propose adequate solutions and implementation of the mitigations;
- Develop and update Process Flow Diagrams, Heat and Material Balances, and Process Data Sheets & Specification for Process Units;
- Develop and update Piping & Instrumentation Diagram and Safety Logic Diagram following Site Modifications or site survey;
- Perform detailed hydraulic calculations & heat transfer calculations for process units.
- Provide guidance to operations consistent with safe work procedures, environmental and mechanical integrity requirements;
- Perform any required process simulation through Hysys, Proll, Flarenet & FlareSim, Olga;
- Perform sizing calculations for vessels and piping (process part);
- Participate in any opportunity to enhance safety, upgrade environmental safeguards, and provide for the overall optimization of process operation;
- Participate in the technical analyse of Process Engineering studies issued by Contractors (Engineering & Construction) & Vendors;
- Validate the update of as-built documents (Process documentation);
- Conduct and Participate in site surveys required in frame of modification requested;
- Assist with the procurement process of equipment specifications, bid evaluation and contract administration;
- Supports efforts to develop process engineering standards, specifications, guidelines, and procedures;
- Elaborate any Process Derogation Request required for the engineering studies;
- Evaluate plant performances after the start-up and analyse the operating parameters of the installations;
- Ensures assistance for implementation of methods for operating the installations and optimizing wells and installations.
Location: Potenza, Basilicata – Italy (office);
Contract duration: 1 year;
Starting date: June 2023;
Working schedule: 8 hours x 5 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.