Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2304-100_Senior Project Engineer
- Responsible for safely delivering the assigned brownfield projects and minor modifications in accordance with approved constraints of cost, quality and schedule;
- Leading delivery of engineering & design, fabrication, installation and commissioning of assigned site projects addressing operational risk, integrity, compliance and revenue opportunities throughout life of field of a given asset.
Education and Experience
- 10+ years in Oil & Gas Offshore projects;
- Commissioning, Construction and Maintenance Background;
- Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Establishing and controlling the approved budget and schedule to deliver the activity set and acting as a focal point in daily interactions with EPC and fabrication contractors;
- Supporting Projects Team Leader, providing project input to establish annual activity plans;
- Managing budgets for site projects expenditure based on assigned activity set;
- Supporting Projects Team Leader in order to deliver larger site brownfield projects or functional initiatives;
- Managing internal stakeholders and interfacing with facilities engineering, site operations, reliability, Maintenance, Integrity, Procurement, Construction & Commissioning;
- Supporting self-verification of conformance of team and contractors to Client’s process and procedures;
- Directing activities of the assigned project team (including cost, planning, construction);
- Providing technical review and signing-off (if appropriate) for project engineering matters, in compliance to Client’s procedures;
- Performance management delivery by contractors measuring by metrics and KPIs;
- Supporting project controls activities including common processes and tools, performance monitoring of the site, post project evaluation, to performe reviews / annual reports preparation.
Location: Luanda, Angola (office);
Contract duration: 1 year;
Starting date: May 2023;
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.