Supervises, directs and controls operational activities of all units in assigned area during the shift. Allocates duties & priorities. Ensures established manning levels, and proper & safe operation of units and systems.
Degree/Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Diploma from Accredited Technological Institute
35-50 years old
- A minimum of 12 years’ of experience in operating and commissioning of the field of refinery /petrochemicals.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar positon in the field of refinery handling process related to pre- commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Specific Process Units experience relevant to Sulphur Pelletizing/ Sulphur loading Pier/ Waste Water Treatment Unit/ ZLD/ Refinery Tank farm / Oil Pier is required.
- Good Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems.
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills.
- Good written , verbal communication skills in English.
Work location: Kuwait
Contract duration: 1 year
6 days a week / 8 hours per day