Duties and Responsibilities
– Understand, follow and apply Company’s IMS and especially dredging division policies, procedures, work instructions and forms
– Report to the Construction Manager and provides input & updates for the development and execution of the dredging works on site, milestones, work done, progress, construction risks, work issues and planning
– Ensure the operations team are fully briefed on work scopes and understand their duties
Assist Construction Manager in the preparation of dredging plan
– Be responsible for the execution & control of mobilization activities, preparation and launching of dredging pipelines, coordination & control of reclamation activities
– Daily manage the dredging activities on a project; directly supervises dredging and supporting vessels construction crew and monitors works progress
– Ensure that Permit to Work and Task Risk Assessment are being implemented where appropriate for his area(s) of responsibility.
– Ensures works is conducted in a safe manner and in accordance to HSE regulations.
– Ensures that his team is educated with the HSE rules and fully comply with them.
– Cooperates constructively, efficiently and effectively with Site HSE team
– Minimum 15 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry and/or the same field.
Location: Doha Office, Qatar
Duration: 1 year (extendable)
Working Schedule: 9 hours a day x 5 days a week
Starting Date: ASAP (preferred Candidates currently in Qatar)