Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for SHUTDOWN COORDINATOR
Ref code: CR_2303-100_Shutdown Coordinator
Responsible for respecting and applying QHSSE rules and procedures, organizing and performing on site the maintenance operations under his responsibility.
Education and Experience
- 10+ years in Oil & Gas Offshore projects;
- Mechanical Engineering.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Coordinate preparation of all shutdown activities ensuring:
- Complying with HSE principles, policies and procedures whilst challenging each of these to ensure optimum delivery of a safe shutdown;
- Ensures required maintenance information is being captured correctly in designated systems;
- Organising and leading Workshops to rank all activities detailed in Shutdown/project Work list;
- Developing Pre shutdown/project workscopes and planning with assistance of Offshore Focal point;
- Ensuring material work orders are raised for shutdown in good time;
- Ensuring all work order closures are managed effectively, including the completion of relevant shutdown & maintenance documentation;
- Monitoring progress of all Shutdown/project Milestones and all Workpacks to ensure planned delivery dates are achieved;
- Defining quantities for Tool, Task Duration and associated Manpower;
- Providing status reports for the current shutdown execution plan;
- Regular liaisons with Construction/Maintenance department and site through regular meetings;
- Ensuring certifications/authorizations from proper authorities;
- Validation of estimated duration and costs;
- Review & Validation of Job Cards & FFSD Dossier.
Location: Angola, Offshore Platform;
Contract duration: 1 year;
Starting date: May 2023;
Working schedule: 12 hours x 7 days;
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.