Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for SITE ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2308-148 _Site Engineer
- Responsible for supervising staff on site and ensuring that their packages are completed on time, in line with legal guidelines and within budget.
- Responsible for designing and overseeing a construction project;
- Overseeing the construction site, ensuring all trades are working to a set of standards.
- Leading site engineering activities from initial planning stages through contract completion;
- Developing engineering plans for construction, renovation, and repairs;
- Ensuring compliance with government codes;
- Preparing estimates, as well as on-site visit reports and project progress reports;
- Reviewing and analyzing plans, specifications, and estimates submitted by contractors;
- Managing the bidding process and overseeing contractor selection;
- Coordinating and managing project schedules and budgets;
- Monitoring site operations and determining the work progress;
- Overseeing engineering, procurement, and construction;
- Tracking job progress, schedules, budgets, and staffing;
- Assisting in estimating feasibility and costs of various construction methods;
- Providing technical assistance to engineers, contractors, and other technical personnel involved on the project;
- Assisting in completing inspection;
- Identifying and mitigating potential hazards of the site;
- Managing day-to-day construction activities at the construction site, including scheduling and supervision of subcontractors, and oversighting of material deliveries;
- Revising project plans when conditions change and work needs to be adjusted;
- Maintaining accurate records of all site-related documentation including spreadsheets, drawings, and photographs;
- Performing cost analyses and assisting in bidding and negotiation of contracts;
- Tracking project progress by documenting time in weekly time-sheets;
- Preparing monthly reports for cost analysis, including material quantities, labor hours, equipment inventories, and costs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering;
- 10+ years of experience in Renewable Energies / Photovoltaic projects;
- Fluent level of written and spoken of Italian language.
- Job Location: Carcarello, Viterbo (Italy);
- Contract Duration: 1 year;
- Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
- Starting date: September 2023.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.